- An average of 37 abortions per hour.
- 1 abortion every 90 seconds.
- 487 more abortions performed this year than last year.
No offense to CNS News, for these statistics are gruesome indeed. But I don't think that they really capture how dreadful these numbers are. I don't think the human brain can really grasp the magnitude that 327,653 human beings lost their lives last year. Lets face it, when it comes to numbers we cannot grasp the concept as in the trillions of dollars of U.S. government debt. Lets put it into a more grievous perspective.
- More children died by abortion at the hands of Planned Parenthood this year than the entire population of St. Louis, Missouri. Imagine the entire population of St. Louis, MO city dead. Whether it be by biological warfare, terrorism, nuclear bomb, or zombie apocalypse it doesn't matter. 100% of the population is DEAD. Every single man, woman, and child gone forever.
- If we buried each child aborted this year by Planned Parenthood in a 3 ft by 2 ft grave side by side (which is very conservative estimate) the graveyard would measure 1,965,918 square feet. This is equal to over 34 football fields side by side!!!
- If we erected a mausoleum for all the babies murdered by Planned Parenthood this year alone...it would be the size of the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium which is 2.3 million square feet. Think about that the next time you go to a pro NFL football game.
But you know what's sad about these statistics? This is ONLY the abortions performed by Planned Parenthood in the United States this year. This would mean that the abortions performed by hospitals, doctors, other abortion agencies, and in other countries goes well beyond this number.
So what if a terrorist cell killed every person in St. Louis, MO next year. Would it matter? Would we notice? Would we care? Would our government pay the terrorist to help plot and kill its own civilians with money from taxes? Well, it's happening right under our noses. It's happening right now. Are you sick yet? Like Mark Cahill says, "Do you care? Do you care enough to do something about it? If you don't care enough to do something about it...you...do...not...care."
Think about it.