Copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form without by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author, Frank Chirico.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Constant Reminder

For my career I work on machines that open up and process mail.  You wouldn't believe the amount of tracts that come through that people send.  It should be noted that people DO read them, and that I have seen machine operators get saved by the tracts that are sent through the mail along with their paid bills.  So keep sending them. 

This is a tract that I kept for myself and have hanging on my refrigerator at eye level for the past 6 years.  It has been a constant reminder of how I should live my life.  I wrote in "Jesus" at the bottom because He paid the valuable price which is more biblical.

For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body[and in your spirit, which are God’s. - 1 Corinthians 6:20

You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men - 1Corinthians 7:23


knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers,  but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. - 1 Peter 1:18,19

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. - Acts 20:28

For thus says the Lord:
“You have sold yourselves for nothing,And you shall be redeemed without money.” - Isaiah 52:3
 
 

No comments: